Are you considering seeing a psychic? If so, then you probably want to ask them many questions. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, some psychics even offer to ask a free one. However, there are some bad questions to ask a psychic, and you should probably not ask them. If you want to find out what these questions are, then continue to read the rest of this article.
1. Is your partner your soul mate- You might be tempted to ask a psychic if the person you are with is your soul mate, regardless of how good the relationship is and how long you have been with your partner. There are many reasons why this is just an awful question to ask a psychic, with one of those reasons being that it relates to your feelings. If you have strong feelings towards your partner and you don’t doubt them and you trust them, then there is no need to ask a psychic if they are your soul mate. If the psychic doesn’t provide you with the answer you were hoping for, then you could end up causing friction in your relationship.
2. When will you get married- Everybody wants to get married, and everybody wonders if they will ever get married, and nothing is wrong with that. However, it is wrong to ask a psychic this question because if a psychic does tell you when you can expect to get married, then you could end up marrying anybody you are in a relationship with when the time frame the psychic gave you arrives. You don’t want to get married just because a psychic told you that you would, nor do you want to end up marrying the wrong person as the result of listening to the psychic.
3. Will your spouse cheat on you- One of the worse questions you could ever ask a psychic is whether or not your spouse will cheat on you and when will they cheat on you, as well as who will they cheat on you with. If your marriage is a little rocky and things don’t seem to be approving, you might be tempted to ask a psychic this question. However, there is noway of them being able to predict if your spouse will cheat on you, nor can they tell you who with or when. Plus, if the physic does answer this question for you, it could make your marriage even more rocky, so it’s best to avoid asking such a question.
4. Will you win the lottery and when- Asking if and when you will win the lottery is a bad question to ask a psychic. If the psychic tells you when you will win the lottery, then you might be tempted to spend more money than you should be spending on lottery tickets. In other words, you could end up going very broke if you end up spending a lot of money to play the lottery. A psychic has no clue when you will win the lottery or even if you will win it, nor can they tell you where you will win the lottery.
5. Should you quit your job- Some people may be tempted to ask a psychic if they should quit their current job, and this is a bad question for obvious reasons. The last thing you want to do is to end up quitting your job and end up in a position you never wanted to be in, such as being faced with extreme financial difficulties. It is up to you to decide whether or not you want to quit your job, and you should not be asking a psychic this question, so avoid asking it altogether.
6. Will your spouse leave you- This question is almost as bad, if not as bad, as asking if your spouse will end up cheating on you. This question is bad because your spouse may not have any intentions of leaving you and you could cause them to leave you. Think about it, if a psychic tells you your partner might leave you, then you could end up becoming a completely different person around your partner and maybe even try to control them, and this can lead to them leaving you, when they had no desire to leave you in the first place.
7. Will you get fired- It’s ok to ask some questions related to your job and career. However, asking if you will get fired from your current job is a question that is best not asked. In matter of fact, if you receive an answer that did not please you, then your job performance may suffer because you might start to think that you are going to be fired in the near future.
8. The name of the person you will marry- Even if you are single and not dating someone, asking a psychic the name of the person you will marry is wrong. If the psychic tells you a name, then you might start dating people with only that name. If a psychic gives you a name, just keep in mind that this is not a 100% guarantee that you will marry a man or woman that has the name the psychic gave to you.
9. Should you ask for a raise- Don’t ask a psychic if you should ask for a raise at work. A psychic doesn’t personally know you or work with you. These are the two main reasons why you should ask them this question.
There are many good questions you can ask a psychic, but the nine questions discussed above are questions you will want to avoid at all costs. There are other bad questions you may be tempted to ask, but the above questions are probably the absolute worse questions you could ask a psychic. As a rule of thumb, you might want to make a list of all the free psychic questions you want to ask a psychic, and do this before you see one, but make sure the questions are all good.